RETURNS / REFUNDS
If you are not totally satisfied with your purchase, please use the following guidelines to return your part for a refund or replacement part. Please inspect all packages and freight upon arrival, and contact us if there is any damage immediately.
1. Contact us at 281.448.2000 / toll free 800.989.0090 or email us at [email protected] Mon – Fri, 8am – 5pm (central time), and tell us what happened. The part must be within t the warranty period, and proof of damage or defective part must be presented for returns or refunds.
2. Once approved:
a. Local purchases can be brought back to our office for a refund, replacement, or exchange..
b. Online (out of town) purchases will receive an RMA number for the return. We will not accept return packages without an RMA number. Please have this number clearly visible on the return package. A copy of the original invoice must be included.
c. Ship all returned items to:
Airline Auto Parts
(Returns Department – RMA#________)
10616 Airline Drive
Houston, TX 77037
d. Replacement or exchange part will be shipped out as soon as the original item is shipped back to us. Occasionally, on a case by case deal, we will ship your replacement part immediately and send a call tag for the original item, especially if it was due to our error.
1. Must be within the warranty period.
2. Original shipping charges will be deducted from refund total unless the returned item was sold incorrectly or damaged.
3. Refunds will be processed once the item have been received and inspected.
4. Refunds typically take 3-5 days to process.
Airline Auto Parts reserves the right to deny any parts returned that were damaged due to customer modification, or incorrectly installed. If it is determined that the customer is responsible for the damage, a refund, replacement, or exchange part may be denied.